Looking for the best bikes on the market? I have you covered. I hope you find them helpful as these are the exact ones that I recommend even to my own family.
- Schwinn aluminum dual suspension frame and powerful Schwinn suspension fork soak up bumps and thumps to provide you a durable riding experience
- 24 speed shifters and front and rear derailleurs make gear changes easy and smooth
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp all condition stopping out on the trail
- Extra wide double wall alloy rims are light and strong for added durability; 2.25 inch wide knobby mountain tires are ready for bumpy terrain
- Durable Schwinn alloy cranks provide steady gearing and less pesky maintenance on your end
- Aluminum road frame with carbon fiber road fork provide lightweight strength; 700c wheels fit riders 64 to 74 inches tall
- 16-speed shifter / brake lever combination offers precise, smooth gear changes
- High profile alloy double wall rims with paired spokes are lightweight and strong with front quick release
- Promax alloy dual pivot caliper road brakes deliver crisp, secure stops
- Alloy crank for wide gear range; road style tread tires supply fast and smooth riding
- Versatile adventure touring bike features capable adventure bike geometry, a sleek alloy frame and steel fork for the ultimate ride
- 2x7 drivetrain with Shimano Tourney derailleurs, an integrated Micro shift shifters/brake lever combo and mechanical disc brakes keep the ride smooth
- Integrated frame bag features a stylish embroidered patch and all the room you need for your riding essentials
- Large front rack (with an integrated bottle opener!) can easily carry two panniers, while the rear rack mount offers even more carrying capability
- Internal cable routing leaves room for 3 Distinct water bottle cage mounts (and 2 more on the fork) so you'll always stay hydrated when you ride
- L500 is a fully park, street or dirt worthy freestyle BMX bike, beginner level curb jumps all the way up to advanced aerial tricks on a quarter pipe, Suggested rider height is 5'8" and up.
- Extreme durability, features a Mongoose full 4130 Chromoly frame with removable brake mounts and mid BB shell, featuring a 21” top tube length
- Drivetrain features 175 mm two-piece tubular chromo hollow spindle cranks with a 25T aluminum chain ring and mid sealed bearing bottom bracket.
- Wheelset features 20” x 2.4” tires mounted on wide aluminum double wall 36H rims with 3/8” female axle front hub and 9T cog sealed bearing free coaster rear hub.
- Aluminum U-brake and brake levers provide precision speed control, while the 4130 chromoly handlebar and fork are joined by a 50 mm stem and thread less sealed integrated headset for maximum steering performance.
- Classic, curvy men's beach cruiser bicycle with 19-inch durable steel frame; ideal for casual, comfortable riding around the neighborhood
- Upright riding style keeps your back and shoulders comfortable; dual-spring saddle and wide cruiser handlebar with foam grips
- Single-speed bike great for cruising on flat terrain; pedal-backwards coaster brakes for easy stopping
- 26-inch, 2.125-inch wide aluminum wheels with large waffle tread tires provide a cushioned ride for easy rolling
- Blacked-out components for added style; includes rear rack for optional baskets and panniers