Looking for the best bike electronics on the market? I have you covered. I hope you find them helpful as these are the exact ones that I recommend even to my own family.
- Performance GPS cycling computer with mapping and touchscreen
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more when paired with compatible sensors
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, assistance and compatibility with Varia rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen (when device is paired with your compatible smartphone)
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — helps you ride like a local — plus on-device route creation, off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trail forks data
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store
- Optimize your workout routine with a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recovery (Requires Fitbit Premium membership). Compatibility-Apple iOS 15 or higher, Android OS 9 or higher .Operating Temperature : -10°C to + 45°C.Radio transceiver : Bluetooth.
- Get a daily Stress Management Score showing your body’s response to stress and take steps to improve your levels with an on-wrist EDA sensor mindfulness session. Band Size:Sm: Fits wrist 5.1"- 6.7" . Lrg: Fits wrist 6.7" - 8.3" in circumference
- Track your heart health with high & low heart rate notifications and a compatible ECG app (The Fitbit ECG app is available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old.)
- With the Health Metrics dashboard, track SpO2, heart rate variability, skin temperature variation and more (Not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition and should not be relied on for any medical purposes.)
- See your real-time pace & distance without your phone using built-in GPS during outdoor activity, then see a map of your workout route in the Fitbit app
Bike Phone Mount
- 【Durable and Secure】- The holder base is made from premium aluminum alloy, making it sturdy and durable. It effectively reduces phone jitter caused by uneven ground during riding. This bike phone holder built with an ultra-lock system that offers more security through additional locking of the case during extreme journeys.
- 【Quick Lock & Release】- The bicycle phone mount is easy to install on the stem, allowing you to quickly attach/detach your phone in seconds with one hand. This ensures you won't miss calls or messages during cycling.
- 【Perfect Viewing】- The bike stem phone mount allows you to get the perfect viewing angle and easily adjust the cellphone to horizontal or vertical screen. It is a great solution for having Google Maps visible to navigate, using a fitness app, and playing music while you ride.
- 【Universal Adapters】- Our phone bike mount comes with one universal adapter, the high-viscosity industrial grade 3M double-sided adhesive tape can be strongly pasted to most cell phone cases.You can now use your phone/GPS to navigate or your Bluetooth speaker to enjoy music. Please note that silicone cases are not suitable for this adapter!!!!!
- 【New Upgrade of 2nd-Gen Product】- This product has been comprehensively optimized and upgraded: 1️⃣ An alloy module has been added inside the product, making it more stable, firmer, and more durable. 2️⃣ The buckle has been increased to four alloy buckles, which buckle the adapter in four directions, and the force is more evenly distributed.
Speed & Cadence Sensor
- SPEED / CADENCE MEASUREMENT - Track and capture real-time cycling speed and cadence with compatible training apps, including Wahoo SYSTM & RGT, Zwift, and Peloton Digital iOS App via Bluetooth.
- CYCLING CADENCE - The number of revolutions per minute (RPM) you complete at a given speed. By learning how to increase and train your cycling cadence, or the rate at which you pedal, you’ll improve your cycling efficiency and allow yourself to pedal for longer, faster.
- DUAL BAND TECHNOLOGY - Integrated with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities, Wahoo’s RPM Speed & Cadence sensors connect to smartphones, tablets, and bike computers.
- SLEEK AND EASY TO INSTALL (NO MAGNETS) - Universal fit fits most bikes and frame sizes. Cadence sensor attaches to a bike’s crank arm or shoe; Speed sensor attaches to a bike's wheel hub. Mounts included.
- VISIBLE CONNECTION – Two LED lights give instant feedback: the sensor's device connection (blue) and RPM detection (one red blink per crank turn).